Department of Linguistics
Ballantine Hall 862
1020 E. Kirkwood Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405-7005
Phone: (812) 855-6456
Fax: (812) 855-5363
- Department Chair: Ken de Jong
- Undergraduate Academic Advisor: Krystie Herndon
- Director of Undergraduate Studies: Ann Bunger
- Director of Graduate Studies: Stuart Davis
- Director of the Computational Linguistics program: Francis Tyers
- Department Fiscal Officer: Jordin Perkins – (812) 856-5736
- Student Services Assistant: Margaret Anderson – (812) 855-6456
- Webmaster: Yue Chen
- IU Linguistics email list: This is the primary mailing list for Linguistics topics at IU. To subscribe, send an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cognoscente email list: This is the mailing list for IU’s Cognitive Science program, which often covers topics relevant to linguistics. To subscribe, send an empty email to email@example.com.
- CompLing-L, the computational linguistics mailing list: This is the mailing list for our Computational Linguistics program. To subscribe, send an empty email to: CompLingfirstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Linguistics Facebook page can be found at https://www.facebook.com/indiana.linguistics.